Monday, October 27, 2008

20-4

Read & Write Reviews

55 Highway 50 (In Montbleu)
Stateline NV 89449
888-829-7630
www.montbleuresort.com
Map It

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Been to 20-4? Please tell us your thoughts.

Jeff said...

I'm up in South Lake Tahoe for a buddy's wedding, staying at the Mont Bleu casino. I went to their cafe in the lobby called 20-4 for breakfast today. I had the Eggs Benedict ($10.75) which were really good. The hollandaise was tasty, the eggs cooked perfectly and the english muffin toasted just the right amount. They came with a side of pretty tasty thinly sliced home fries. They were good, but not great. One of my friends got the huevos rancheros ($9.00) which looked pretty good. With lots of good breakfast places in the Tahoe area I'm not sure I'd say this would have to be a destination when out here for a trip, but if you are staying at the Mont Bleu Twenty Four is definitely a nice thing to have close by and open all night. One thing I forgot to mention was the lipstick that was on my napkin which I will have to ding them a couple of cleanliness points for.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 6

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

Danielle said...

Well this is just a 24 hour diner in a casino so nothing special but I will give it a 8 out 10 on that scale alone.

Nothing better then some yummy Mozzerella sticks after a night of drinking. They were yummy and hit the spot. The next morning the potatoes were entirely to peppery which again doesn't work after to much drinking. I will say they were super sweet about sending up a pot of coffee and Yogurt Parfait very quickly because they knew I had a appointment to get to. Got to love that. BTW the yogurt parfait was really good and put together perfectly. It was mentioned by friends that the fried egg rolls were hella good.